TwispWorks is participating in Give Big 2019 – a 1-day event where you can contribute to participating nonprofit organizations who are working hard and doing good in your community. We hope you’ll contribute to TwispWorks!
TwispWorks is focused on creating a vibrant and sustainable local economy right here in the Methow Valley. We do that by renovating our 6.4-acre campus and turning it into an economic engine and community hub and by delivering programs that support the people, businesses and industries that call the Methow Valley “home.”
While Give Big is Wednesday, May 8, why wait? You can make your tax-deductible donation now and know you’ve made a difference in the health of the local economy and in the livelihoods of working families. Your donation will not be processed until May 8.
Here’s some of the things TwispWorks has been up to lately:
- We’re finishing the completion of three new buildings on the TwispWorks campus and beginning renovations on the final set of interior space to incubate new businesses.
- We’re leading the effort to bring improved access and reliability of broadband to the Methow Valley.
- We’re connecting businesses seeking capital with investors wanting to invest their money locally.
- We’re leading critical conversations on what makes for a healthy local economy through participation in the local Economic Development District, the Okanogan County Economic Development Alliance, the Okanogan County Lodging Tax Advisory Council, the Okanogan County Tourism Council and in the Winthrop and Twisp Chambers of Commerce.
- We’re conducting public meetings in the communities throughout the Methow Valley to understand what you think makes for a healthy economy and how you’d like to see TwispWorks contribute to these efforts.
The theme of year’s Give Big is “I Give. You Give. We Give, Together.” And it’s with that spirit of partnership that I ask for you to join me in supporting the vital work TwispWorks is doing in our community.