- This event has passed.
Social Media for Small Business
March 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
There are many ways to market your business, with social media often considered the low hanging fruit, both in terms of affordability and reach. Yet many business owners are easily overwhelmed by the challenges and opportunities of social media. This workshop – led by social media maven Jamie Petitto – seeks to demystify the use of social media and provide business owners with tools and strategies to get the most out of their social media accounts.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Basic overview of the different platforms: Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok.
- Establishing goals and intentions – the who, what, and why of social media.
- Quality vs. Quantity – finding the right balance.
- Strategies for integrating social media into your workload and schedule.
- Video, video, video – video is king, how to create good video content.
- Examples of effective social media accounts, how to leverage influencers, what goes viral.
- Pre-submitted questions – to submit a question, please send it to email@example.com
This workshop is presented by TwispWorks with support from the Washington State Microenterprise Association.