Quickbooks: Job Costing Class
February 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$50
Join Teresa (Allen) Isaacson, QuickBooks ProAdvisor and Nationally-Certified Instructor, for this class specific to the CONSTRUCTION TRADES and other businesses who bid jobs and want to determine which services and customers are the most profitable.
Content has been created for business owners and is ideal for bookkeepers working in this industry:
• Setting up QBs Desktop to track job costs
• Creating custom estimates and change orders
• Receiving deposits from customers
• Recording expenses using items
• Using the Progress Invoicing feature
• Allocating owner time & indirect costs
• Creating job-specific reports
All you need to bring is a pen and notepad. No computer is necessary.
This workshop will be held in Your Space@TwispWorks (Building #9) on the TwispWorks campus.
Call 509-429-3132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Individual appointments, 30 minutes/$35, are also available from 1-5PM (Desktop or Online products).