Between April 26 and Wednesday, May 9, you can make a real difference to the health of our community by contributing to TwispWorks during GiveBIG. GiveBIG 2018 is a fundraising event that provides a single moment in time for people to support nonprofits making a difference in their community.
This year, a generous donor has agreed to match dollar-for-dollar all contributions to TwispWorks up to $20,000 – doubling the value of your contribution! While GiveBIG is on May 9, you can record your contribution to TwispWorks now and have your payment processed on the 9th. Click the button below to make your donation today!
Through your support, TwispWorks has made significant, measurable progress in delivering programs and services to help strengthen the economy of the Methow Valley. Here are just a few recent highlights!
- Business Mentorship: Engaged with more than 100 businesses and provided more than 200 hours of mentorship to local businesses
- Methow Investment Network: Managed the Network that in its first year has loaned $820,000 to local businesses
- Strategic Partnerships: Established partnerships with Little Star South Collaborative and Methow Housing Trust – addressing affordable, quality childcare and housing
- Youth Programs, Internships and Education: Helped more than 100 kids who have received education and training from Careers in Construction, campus internships and ILC attendance
- Continuing Education and Skill Building: Delivered 100s of classes offered by TwispWorks and our partners
- Industry Advocacy: Led the effort to keep the Smoke Jumper Base in our local community and improving rural broadband access
Your support of TwispWorks is more important than ever!
In addition to delivering programs and services throughout the Methow Valley, we are beginning the final push to complete renovations to the 80-year old campus. This spring, we’re starting work to complete much needed infrastructure improvements including new pathways, repaving the parking lot, upgrading electrical, water and sewer and installing wayfinding signage to help people get to where they want to go. We are also renovating the final 15% of usable interior space to incubate more businesses. A completed campus will be a community hub and an economic engine supporting the local economy for decades to come.
Please make your donation today to support local families, businesses and industries who contribute to the vibrancy of the Methow Valley!