The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted Methow Valley workers and businesses and reminds us how fragile the local economy is. TwispWorks is leading the effort to connect businesses with the support they need to stay afloat.
When you contribute to TwispWorks you’re also supporting programs like:
- The Methow Investment Network connecting businesses looking to start of grow to lenders wanting to invest locally.
- The Methow Made Program helping local makers and producers sell and market their goods.
- Advocating for critical industries and like successfully keeping the Smokejumper Base local and working toward bring broadband to under-served communities.
- Addressing the root causes of economic instability through partnership with the Methow Housing Trust creating affordable homes for working people and the Little Star South Collaborative providing affordable child care for families to help them enter or remain in the workforce.
- Your contribution also helps TwispWorks continue to serve as an economic engine, a community hub and a place where arts, culture and the natural environment are celebrated.
Help us create this vibrant future
Or mail your donation to:
P.O. Box 264
Twisp, WA 98856